The Secretary General shall have the following specific duties:
- a)He shall have charge and supervision of the Staff and other personnel of the General Secretariat.
- b)He shall see to it that the functions assigned to the General Secretariat as provided in this Constitution, Article V, Section 3, are duly complied with.
- c)He shall countersign all checks, drafts and/or orders for payment, issued and signed by the Treasurer, for which he may authorize an Assistant Secretary General to countersign instead.
- d)He shall adopt an Office Management Procedure so that specific duties and responsibilities are adequately assigned to the Assistant Secretary/Secretaries General and other personnel in order to promote efficient service to the Conference as a whole and to the Members thereof.
- e)He shall not only be under the direct supervision of but shall also be immediately responsible to the Administrative Council in the exercise of his functions.